Art at The Claremont
Our collection is changed three times a year by our curator, who always manages to find works that fit sympathetically with the architecture.
During May each year the Claremont is open to the general public every weekend as part of the Brighton Festival Open Artists’ Houses initiative.
Our bespoke caterers, ‘Egg & Spoon’ serve refreshments from 12noon to 5pm on each of the weekend days, when you can enjoy a cup of tea and a piece of Fran’s delicious cake!
If you are interested in exhibiting, contact the hotel who will pass your information to the curator.
- Agnes Jones www.agnesjones.com
- Alice Walton www.alicewaltonceramics.co.uk
- Allan Mackenzie www.allanmackenziesculptor.co.uk
- Angela Newman www.missnewman.com
- Bekky May www.bekkymay.co.uk
- Brenda Anderson www.brendaandersonprints.com
- Ed Boxall www.edboxall.co.uk
- Emma Edelston www.emmaedelston.co.uk
- Helen Brown www.helensprints.co.uk
- Jasmine Mercer www.treefrogillustration.co.uk
- Jessica Zoob www.jessicazoob.com
- Joanna Corney www.joannacorney.co.uk
- Julie Milton www.juliemiltonphotography.com
- Juliet Wallage www.julietwallage.com
- Karl Smith www.carvedoak.co.uk
- Kate Talbot www.hungdrawnquoted.co.uk
- Melisa Dora www.melisadora.com
- One Must Dash www.onemustdash.com
- Paul Yarde www.paulyarde.co.uk
- Penelope Oakley www.penelopeoakley.org
- Richard Nott www.richardnott-artist.com
- Serena Sussex www.serenasussex.com
- Stephanie Parker www.madebysteph.co.uk
- Sue Collins www.suecooart.wordpress.com
- Suzanne Breakwell www.suzannebreakwell.com
- Zoe Bailey www.pinterest.com/keepmumart