Treat that someone special in your life to a sumptuous, traditional afternoon tea served in our elegant drawing room, study or dining room and in the garden when weather permits.
Our teas are lovingly prepared from locally sourced ingredients wherever possible and served on vintage bone china with crisp embroidered tablecloths.
Come and soak up the ambience that is the quirky, Victorian vintage splendour of The Claremont!
Our vintage teas will sometimes be ‘themed’ so watch our blog for further details.
Please note same day booking is not available.
All major credit cards are accepted and 50% non-refundable deposit will be taken at time of booking.
As well as the Vintage Afternoon Tea, we serve a Cream Tea at £6.95 per head. Press the ‘Book Online’ tab for menu.
Menu £18.50 per head
Selection of teas or coffee Selection of Finger Sandwiches on Brown & White Bread
- Free range Sussex egg and watercress
- Cream cheese and cucumber
- Wiltshire gammon ham with Dijon mayonnaise
- Scottish smoked salmon
- Cheddar cheese and homemade chutney
- Mini Plain Scones, served with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve
Note: We use locally sourced ingredients wherever possible-contents may vary subject to availability.
Selection of Traditional Cakes
- Victoria sponge
- Chocolate brownie
- Refreshing sorbet
- served with glass of Prosecco – add £6 ph
- served with glass of Champagne – add £8 ph
Menu for children aged 10 and under at £8 per head
- Fruit juice or babycino or peppermint tea
Selection of sandwiches
- Ham, cheese, marmite
Selection of cakes
- Fairy cake, chocolate brownie